Friday, March 6, 2009

Pay day coming up

Pay day is this coming Monday and I am already working on our dinner menus. The past two weeks was a bust. I went over budget, I failed to use cash, and I did not make out dinner menus. No menus almost always leads to us running out of food. I am blessed that my husband does not mind this happening now and then, but he has encouraged me to strive to stick to it a little better with this next paycheck. I am determined to do it!

I also need to account for some shoe shopping for my ever growing boys. Their feet seem to grow at ridiculous rates! My two oldest boys already wear shoes sizes bigger than mine! My oldest really needs two pairs.....dressier ones and a pair of tennis shoes for playing around in. Since we homeschool, I am sure we will get buy with just buying some off brand tennis shoes. But for their dressier style ones they will likely want world industries. Sometimes I can find those on sale for around 35.00. Our youngest could use a pair as well. So heres to hoping I hit some good sales next week!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    This is Erica Smith, owner of some quality financial websites having strong internet presence,high traffic and good quality content. As I found your website is very much relevant to my one, I'd like to have you as my link partner.

    I have few other finance blogs(with good pr) to link back to your website. I have several brand new finance related article(250-300 words) which I wish to post in your site.

    All the websites of mine are frequently cached and the articles get updated almost every week.

    If you agree to do link exchange with me, then both of our sites will be benefited in terms of visitors and ranking.

    Have a nice day. :)

    regards,
    Erica Smith
    ericasmith568(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete